Dec 4, 2010

Sleeping in the Trees


Watson is snoozing, one of his favorite past times, on top the ironing board.  I think I am ready to start quilting my Gouldian Finch quilt now.  I am pretty happy with it as is so it is time to quilt all the foreground pieces.  

However, first I have to start my "IT" piece, and finish two Christmas gifts I am working on but can not show since the people they are for visit my blog from time to time.
There never seems to be a dull moment in the month of December!

8 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I just love that photo, he would make a great calendar cat, lol. I went out and treated myself today, got some fabrics and patterns, prim ones, but fun to do and something I can enjoy for christmas.

Debbie

Terri Stegmiller said...

Kitties are so good at napping. I feel quite busy myself this month. I need to learn to plan ahead.

Eva said...

Hope this cat won't find out about the birds in the background.

Marie said...

It looks like the bird is standing guard over the kitty. Interesting picture.

Hugs - Marie

Libby Fife said...

He does look like he is sleeping in the trees doesn't he? Very sweet.

For someone who doesn't work, my life is busy right now too. Must be the month:)

Unknown said...

a beauty of a quilt and the cat is pretty cute too...

Rian said...

That is a beautiful piece. I know it will only improve with quilting. It's a knockout already.

Cedar Ridge Studio said...

I love the bird piece Is it sold?

Mary Ann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...