May 27, 2010

Transformations


Since I finished my Interpretation piece, I could go back to working on my corn stalks.  I worked for hours on leaves only to find out I did not like that fabric on the piece, just too busy.  So they are now in a  drawer waiting to be used on something else.  It is beginning to transform regardless of the set back.


In the meantime my blue con color cones are beginning to make their transformation as well.  They are no longer the purple color they were before shown here but are now evolving.


Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Kay said...

Worth the work! Those leaves, and corn, look great.

WoolenSails said...

You put a lot of though into your pieces and choices, and it shows in the beauty of the finished piece.

Debbie

Joyce said...

Trial and error...but in the end it's looking great.

Libby Fife said...

Everything evolves right? Corn stalks are looking good and I do love the shape of those leaves. The goose doesn't look so bad either!

Cameron said...

Barbara, Such a complement coming from you, someone whose work I so enjoy. Thank you. Did you finish the fruit tree, and did I miss it? I have been waiting for it. Hope I'm not too late. Do you sell any of them?
Hugs, Cameron

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...