Nov 15, 2008

Change of Plans

Started looking at the fabric for the challenge and read the instructions. Found out that "if" you win either first or second place your must give your quilt to Keepsake Quilting as a permanent part of their collection. Not sure how I feel about that? You will win $500 or $250 but in a gift certificate to their catalog. I need to think about this a bit more. So while doing that I decided to do a smaller quilt of fields and pastures and try some different colors. I started it this morning before coming to work. Hopefully I will have some photos for you soon, but I had left my camera on my desk at the antique shop and could not take any today. The weather here is getting colder with a chance of snow this weekend! May be a good chili weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...