Mar 30, 2014

Barn & Springtime

 I must admit I have spent a lot of time outside yesterday and will again today.  We are having temps in the 50's but it is not going to last.   Have to get outside with dogs and walk and clean up and just breathe in that fresh air.   Did spend a little time in my studio last night though and made this barn and fused it on.

 I will quilt it next...hopefully later today or tonight.

Ozzie (on left) and Barley are loving being on grass again and not having frozen paws.
It was a very hard winter for them this year.

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Great fabrics for the barn, really unique designs that work. We are getting rains all weekend, but hopefully a nicer week.

Debbie

Libby Fife said...

Progress, progress! I looked at the water fabric too again and that is sure perfect.

Dogs and the snow. Gotta love their need to go outside no matter what!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...