Oct 19, 2013

Sketching

 I have been sketching fuchsia much of the day today.  I love sketching this flower partly because I had fuchsia on my front porch so had numerous photos to choose from.

 You will notice that some are larger then the others....this is to add depth to the flower arrangement with some looking further in the background.


Then I sketched out two hummingbirds...here is one of them...his beak is short because this hummingbird will have his beak inside a fuchsia.  Lots of color changes on its body so had to label the sketch to remember them all.

So now you know what will be added to the leaf background.  Stay tuned as it all comes together.

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Those sketches are going to be a gorgeous addition to the fabric, can't wait to see them evolve.

Debbie

Terri Stegmiller said...

Ohhhh! I'm loving the sketches. The new quilt is going to be so awesome! Can't wait to see it's progress.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...