Oct 3, 2013

Distractions

 I know I promised fast work on the Winter Quilt I have started but......some interruptions have happened.  One really nice one was a visit of my two grandsons.  This is Clay above, trying on Grandma's biking helmet in the studio.  He is quite the "ham".

Max is the artistic one.....loves to draw and the studio is his new favorite place to be where he can sit up high at my cutting table undisturbed by his younger brother while he works.

Then I have been biking.  The weather just too beautiful to not take advantage of.  Sunny days in the 70's could not be better.  Here are some of my travels and the gorgeous fall color.  Still not "Peak" but getting very close now.






 Trust me this is a killer hill on a bike and I still can not make it up without stopping and resting or walking the rest of the way up.  Beautiful view though.  Only about 5 blocks from my house.





And yes, just a bit of studio time to add some details to my winter scene.  I am happy with it so far.

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Grandsons are a good excuse to interrupt our sewing, lol. Your area is a beautiful place to ride. I need to get mine out and try it out to see how I feel, not sure if my balance is good enough lately.

Debbie

Libby Fife said...

I can't believe how big those boys are! And cute too:)

Better to be outdoors now for sure. Pretty soon you would be walking your bike uphill in the snow...both ways! LOL:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...