Oct 6, 2013

Corrections

Sometimes working late at night is not a good thing.  I got up this morning and looked at this piece and could see mistakes made.  It was immediate.   Funny how that works.  You feel good the night before and then when looking at it with fresh eyes, it seems so obvious.  So I made the corrections.  It was the two new trees.  If you look at my previous post you will see the difference.  They needed to be perfectly vertical like the others and the furthest one needed to go off the top of the quilt.  Now it is so much better and I will quilt it and add needles and snow and then my blue jay will be added. 

What a difference a day makes.

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I didn't even notice that, but the small tree does look better, going up. I also would think that the crooked tree just looked natural but looking at both, the new one is much more appealing to the eye.

Debbie

Libby Fife said...

Never great to work past the point when you are tired. Same thing with painting:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...