May 15, 2013

Starting A New Piece

I apologize to all  my viewers for not posting anything much for so long.  We have been all wrapped up in our business and now have an accepted offer on our building.  With closing on or before July 17th it is meaning a lot of decisions and work ahead.  Bob plans on renting a small space and doing some clock repair in it just a few days a week.  We have found the spot now just need to move what he will need there. 

So needless to say I have been totally distracted and not in the studio.  Seems that is going to be the way it is going to be for the next two months.  However I have an idea for a new piece and I hope to work on it whenever the opportunity arises.  Here is the beautiful hand dyed piece which will be the background.  No I did not dye it but purchased it just as it is.

So hang in there with me please.  All of you mean a lot to me.

7 comments:

Libby Fife said...

That is just the best news I have heard so far this week! I hope everything goes smoothly. I'll just tune in for whatever you post and I have my fingers crossed for a smooth closing:)

WoolenSails said...

That is a nice piece of fabric to work with, beautiful for a background. I hope things go smoothly and you can enjoy the next step in your life.

Debbie

Susan Turney said...

Congratulations! I've missed seeing your work and this new piece looks intriguing!!! I'm glad you can grab some time now and then!

Debra Dixon said...

Such good news all around!

Knatolee said...

Good luck with all that business wrap-up.

I love the colours in that fabric!

Kay said...

Good luck! I can only imagine how busy you are!

Rian said...

Trust me, I understand how distractions (like travel and golf) interfere with the creative process. We'll just wait here quietly until you come back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...