Apr 19, 2013

Gloves

My hand saver for machine quilting are these support gloves.  I wear them all the time when at the machine.  Sometimes I put the grippy finger glove over them but these are what keep my hands from aching after hours of quilting.    If you have the beginnings of arthritis or just want to prevent fatigue to your hands I would recommend these. 

If you look behind me you can see that no progress has been made on my quilt.  I have been busy with other things but hope to make up for it soon.


5 comments:

Loris said...

The tools make a big difference.
Have a happy weekend :-)

WoolenSails said...

I use gloves when I hand sew and do punch or hooking, keeps the stress pain away.

Debbie

Libby Fife said...

Love those gloves!

Knatolee said...

You are STYLIN'!

Debra Dixon said...

Cute!

I should probably wear mine when doing hand embroidery. Yep, need to remember that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...