Mar 9, 2012

Pillows

Spring seems to be starting (we did have a dusting of snow last night but I am optimistic).  I went outside and swept off my front porch, arranged the wicker furniture and then thought....I better make those pillows I was going to make for this summer.    Isn't that the way things happen with winter projects.  You have all winter to do them and then suddenly it is March and you have not started.

So I had to run a few errands before heading to work and I stopped and picked up this fabric.

I think this will work nicely with the green cushions I have on the furniture.   Seems I am in a pink mood this summer!

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I can feel spring in the air, too. A lot of the spring birds are back and my yard is alive with their songs. I need to make pillows and pillow cases, another project on my list.

Debbie

Libby Fife said...

Isn't that the truth? You could get all the way to Autumn and wonder about those pillows!

Those fabrics are pretty-can't wait to see. Save me a spot on the porch will you please?

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. I like your fabrics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...