Mar 14, 2012

Fantastic Spring Weather

 Today it was a magnificent day.  I got out my newly made pillows and set up the front porch for
sitting on and having a cup of tea in the evening.  The only thing missing is flowers, but that will have to wait until May unless this weather continues to be way ahead of itself.

 Barley decided the new pillows were perfect for  a little snooze.

 I covered the seats of my two antique wicker childrens rockers.   They turned out nice.

 I cut pieces off of the striped fabric and added it to each of the pillows.  I wanted them to be soft and comfy so no buttons were added.

 Ozzie went to his usual spot where he can watch all that is going on in the neighborhood.  He is such a character and can not miss a thing.

Once I sat down they both had to jump in my lap...believe me there is not room for anyone else!

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I wish I had a porch like that. They are putting on a new porch to our front, but a small one for the entrance. Our back porch is open, so I can't sit out in the rain, except with the umbrella so no good in the wind.

Debbie

Libby Fife said...

What a super front porch you have! Very Country Living:) And the pillows turned out great-love the pink and green together. Ask Barley and Ozzie to make room for me please:)

Susan Turney said...

What a happy spot!

frannie said...

A very spring like post, lovely colours on your cushions, well done.

Pat Bishop said...

How inviting, looks great. Isn't it nice to be able to sew such beautiful things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...