Mar 12, 2010

Continued Work






I just posted this sneak preview of my
quilt that I am working on for "Interpret This!"
I am a little early but the date for the posting is on
Monday and I am totally busy that day and did not
want to risk missing it.  Better early than late.

I thought this would be perfect for the sneak peek since it is just that!   I am pretty happy with how this is developing so far.  Still debating about a few "embellishments" but all in all it has been fun once I found my direction.






We are having another treacherous foggy day.  They say it will be our last one and I hope so.  It is not good once you leave town and are out on the highway especially at night.  You can barely see a few feet in front of you.  There have been a few accidents due to it but so far nothing like the huge pile up we had several years ago.  The good news is most all of our snow is gone with the exception of the snow banks made along the streets from plows.   I was outside this morning with my dogs and I saw some of my daffodils are peeking out as well.

1 comment:

Nellie's Needles said...

I'm intrigued! Can hardly wait to see ALL of this one ... to see the scale of that eye.

Your temperatures up there in Wisconsin are almost the same as ours here in Tennessee. That's just crazy ... for both places.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...