Apr 22, 2009

Finally Under the Needle!


Well it is time for me to get serious and get to quilting "Mulberry Bush". I have put it off long enough with various excuses, but this morning I began the quilting. Here is proof it is finally under the needle.


In the meantime, I know I will need to take breaks from all the quilting to rest my eyes and body, so I have been auditioning some fabrics for another quilt I will make. I have the title for this one already and know where I am going, just need to find the right fabrics. So far these are working for me. Are you totally confused? There are some subtle hints here.

2 comments:

Libby Fife said...

Well, I am always confused so what is new? I await your progress:)

Terri Stegmiller said...

I look forward to seeing a quilted Mulberry Bush! And yum, that new pile of fabric is really speaking to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...