Aug 29, 2008

Progress and More


Well as you can see, I am moving ahead on this quilt. I have a good start now on the general layout and have placed the sheep in the scene in order to get balance to all the rest of the items. The sheep are a giving me trouble. I think I will have to spend some major time on them to get them to where I feel they look real. I have been experimenting with different threads and other embellishments on a sample piece and I am getting the texture and feel that I want to add, but I just am not quite there. In between I have found some new fabric I hope to add over the weekend, but it is labor day weekend and lots of things are going on in town, so it may take up all of my spare time. But I will try to find a little time in between.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...