Jun 17, 2017

UPCOMING SHOW AT WILDLIFE REFUGE

This fall I will be having a show of my work at the Horicon National Wildlife Refuge.  It will include an artists reception on September 30th.  If any of you Wisconsinites or visitors to Wisconsin are able to come, I would appreciate it.  It will run for approximately 2 months so even if you cannot make the reception you could come anytime during those months to see my work.

I also have begun to work on my piece started weeks ago.   There has been much to do in the new house inside and out and it has occupied most of my free time. 
Now, I have finally found several hours of the day to work again and will try to keep that shedule going.  Here it is now.


4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Welcome back to blog land and congrats on your upcoming show.

Jacqueline said...

I miss your blogging.

kstehens100 said...

I miss your blogging too.

hahaha said...

Ayo Segera Bergabung Bersama Kami Di S1288poker Karena Kami Yang Memberikan Bonus Gila Gilaan Member Yang Setia Bersama S1288poker. silahkan hubungi CS 24/7 kami melalui :
Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
BBM : 7AC8D76B
WA : 08122221680

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...