Nov 16, 2015

GREY BARN RED BARN


Can not believe that so much time has past since my last post.  I had a very bad cold and just could not focus with all the sneezing, coughing and blow of the nose!   However it seems to have finally moved on so I was back in the studio today.

All the background tress are quilted.  I then began work on constructing the two barns I wanted to add to the scene.  I have quilted the grey one but still need to quilt the red one.  Once it is quilted I will add the windows. 

There is a lot more to come!

4 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Oh, I just love old barns! I love to watercolor paint them. I am not sure I could make a quilt with them, technical issues would hamper me!

WoolenSails said...

Glad you are feeling better, that cold is the worst one I have had in ages and it took a few weeks to get over the worst of it. Love your new piece, reminds me of the barns that used to be in our neighbors back yard.

Debbie

Libby Fife said...

Sorry that you were sick. It's impossible to work when you don't feel well isn't it?

The trees must have taken quite a bit of work. It's all looking good so far-great contrast too:)

Jacqueline said...

Your work just blows my mind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...