Sep 15, 2015

THE ROOSTER


I apologize for the difficulty in seeing my sketches but it is of a rooster crowing.  I am doing another rooster because I like doing chickens and roosters.  This one if larger....36 " X 28".
I am planning on adding a border this time ...unless after he is finished I change my mind. 
It excites me to do another bird....have not done one for a while.  I have always enjoyed doing them so much. 

My background is totally quilted as usual.  Liked this fabric  and the design looked like eggs so I thought it appropriate.  This rooster is very colorful so I think it will stand out nicely on this piece.

Hope you can join me on another journey.

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I look forward to seeing it progress.

Debbie

Jacqueline said...

I am always excited about seeing the process of the art as it comes to life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...