Jun 6, 2014

MOVING


For the last month or more we have been negotiating to buy this house that is in the kettle moraine and up high on a hill in the woods.  On Thursday they accepted our offer so we will be moving!
We have wanted to live out in the country but still close to people for a long time now but just never found the right situation or the price we were willing to pay...until now.  So I will no longer live in Plymouth but now in the small town next door called Greenbush. 

So now we need to sell our existing home and have just finished all the paperwork to list it.

We also want to make changes at the new house like paint and some flooring.  All of this will take me away from the studio soon so I hope all of you will continue to follow me during this time and I promise to come back very soon. 

I will post progress on new house and old...so you are aware of how things are going. 
Very Excited...today there were 17 turkeys in the backyard of this house.

8 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I really love your new house, beautiful place too. I bet you will find a lot of new inspiration for your quilts, living there.

Debbie

Heather said...

Good luck with your move. I hope your old house sells quickly and you enjoy your new home!

Libby Fife said...

17 turkey! It's going to be like Noah's Ark!

Good luck and you know I am very excited for you:) (Though I will miss the Nude Boy Garden!)

Libby Fife said...

I mean turkeys of course!

Unknown said...

I really enjoy watching your process with your quilting. Your quilts are stunning! Best of luck with your move!

Susan Turney said...

Very exciting! I'm looking forward to photos.

Trish said...

Oh, fun! We did the same thing last Fall...found and bought a house, then fixed up our old house to market. My new sewing room is awesome but still not perfectly arranged (are they ever?) and I have not gotten my sewing mojo completely back yet...but soon! I hope you can make a little time for blogging along the way! Best wishes! P

Cameron said...

It is always wonderful to have a dream come true. The house looks wonderful. You must have a great view from the top of a hill. What a treat! Want to hear all about it.
Cameron

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...