Feb 1, 2014

Starting Again


I started a new piece yesterday selecting fabrics etc.  and began fusing today.    It is not a farm this time...need to take a break from them and go in a different yet calming direction for one piece.  I have a few ideas for another farm piece but will "ponder" it while working on this one.  I am excited to work on this and am hoping it works out like it is in my head.    No hints yet but you will begin to see where I am going soon.   Come join this journey with me again and hopefully it will not have too many bumps in the road.

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I love how you did the ground area, and have two ideas of what it could be. Can't wait to see what you are making.

Debbie

Libby Fife said...

I think you and I are starting similar pieces! I know yours will turn out well-no doubt! It's off to a great start:)

Sandra said...

I already love the sky and mountain range pieces - can't wait to see the rest.

Sharon Rotz said...

Lovely work, It's nice to meet another quilt artist from Wisconsin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...