Jan 25, 2014

Saved By The Bell

The last time  you heard from me I was about to give up on this one.   Then you all came to my rescue and made me feel  better about the piece as well as suggested what may help with the problem.  One of you,  Libby Fife, suggested more branches.  It was then that I realized it was not the branches that existed that were the problem but that there were not enough of them.  So.....I added being careful to not cover the view of the barns in the background.  Woolah!   Success!  So happy with it now.  So I am moving forward....not finished....more to come.

Thank you all so much for helping with this one....you all got me over the hump!

4 comments:

Libby Fife said...

You are very awesome! Look at that tree now. Way to go:)

Debra Spincic said...

Yep, that is a beautiful tree now!

WoolenSails said...

Now I would never think of that, but it really does look so much better with the extra branches. Libby has a good eye.

Debbie

Susan Turney said...

I agree with all above! It's fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...