Jul 2, 2013

Building

It seems I am not finding the time I wanted to find in the studio while we are closing our business.
There are so many loose ends to tie up and then at the same time we are still open for business.
We will close for good this Friday.  So then we can concentrate on getting ready for the auction and moving Bob's workshop to the new location and setting that up.  Closing is the 17th!

However I have added and quilted a few more cat tails to the scene...added more lily pads as well.
There is more to come....but not sure when.  Hopefully by August I will be back full time. 
Can not wait.

 

3 comments:

Susan Turney said...

Wow! Your placement on that fabric makes it look like you hand painted the background! Stunning!

WoolenSails said...

Your piece is a quiet place to sit back and reflect and give you some quiet time:)

Debbie

Knatolee said...

This is lovely! I agree with Susan. Looks hand-painted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...