Feb 18, 2013

Sketch

I have been really busy the last few days both at our antique shoppe and also here at home.  I have decided to do one more owl to complete my series.  This will be a juvenile Snowy Owl.  The Snowy Owl is pure white except when it is young in which case it has these dark brown and white feathers.  I love their fluffy white feet with their black talons sticking out.  So this will be the subject of my next piece.  Only problem is .... I drew him too big.  So before I begin he needs to be shrunk down a few sizes. 

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

He is going to make a beautiful piece, can't wait to see what background you use and how you do the downy feathering.

Debbie

Debra Dixon said...

Can you use a copier to shrink him or would that ruin him?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...