Nov 3, 2012

Geese & Wally World

 Went out this morning and saw this field of Canadians so I walked into it and took this shot.
You can see it is dark and cold out today .

 The let me get pretty close and then began to walk in the opposite direction.


You probably think I am out in the countryside like yesterday but actually I am heading to Walmart for printer ink.  It is the only place in town that carries it.  That is my car waiting on the side of the road.  Behind it is a car dealership and a store called Feet Farm and just bit further, Wally World.
I am not a fan of  this store, but with gas at what it is now, I hate driving 15 mi. to Sheboygan. 

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Looks like you are still out in the boon docks, lol.
Wonderful to be able to enjoy nature while you get some shopping done.

Debbie

Libby Fife said...

I feel that way too about Walmart but honestly, I'd give nearly anything to have better shopping choices nearby. But we don't and we have the beautiful and pristine countryside (and no tax revenue) preserved because of it. Isn't life such a toss up sometimes?

It's really beautiful where you live:0

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...