Aug 13, 2012

Quilting Frog

I have been quilting on my frog since opening my Etsy Shop.  It is very slow going as there are lots of thread changes and details.  In between I did dog sit my daughters two dogs, Enzo and Bella, for 3 days.  That meant four dogs in the house.   They all know each other so it is not bad just a little challenging giving each of them the attention they deserve.  Luckily the weather was good for some outside time running and romping.

My Etsy Shop is doing well.  Sold two of my 12 X 12's right off the bat to a follower of mine, Natalie.  Thank you Natalie once again. 


2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

The photo gives a nice perspective of the size of the quilt, will be even more beautiful with your stitching.

Debbie

Knatolee said...

Hey, I am looking forward to buying MORE!!! :) Your work is gorgeous. I know you will do with your Etsy shop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...