Jul 12, 2012

Cat Out of the Bag

Here is a big hint for you today.  I am going to be very busy in the next few days with our family reunion on Sunday and helping out with that.  My sister, Vicki, is coming from Kalama Wa. and I have not seen her in a year.  So I want to spend as much time I can with her.  Then Sat. is the downtown event called. Mill Street Festival.  I will have to go in early to help with that and the customers it brings in our store.  It starts at 9AM and goes til 4. 

Due to all of this I thought I need to let you know that this new piece has nothing to do with Trees.
Hopefully I will be back in the studio soon.

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and a nice time at the festival.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...