Finished the quilting on my Sunflower quilt. Love the looks of it. Now I will keep it on my design wall for a bit to be sure I do not want to change or add anything.
The detal shows the quilting a little better. I used Superior Cotton on the stem and Sulky Polyester on the petals to make them glisten a bit. Switched back to Superior for the browning petals.
Thursday our counters go in. It will be a long day and I have to empty all the lower cabinets on Wed. I think I will use that time to purge the things I find that I have not seen or used for over a year. A good time to reorganize all the abracadabra (my mother's expression) under the kitchen sink.