Apr 2, 2012

Day Two of Kitchen Painting

Painted all day today with only a short break for lunch.  Made great progress.  Bob painted the ceiling for me which I had all trimmed out yesterday.  I did about 3/4 of the walls plus the trim and wainscotting.  Had not planned on that but it looked dull next to the new trim so had to do it.

You can see the louvered door that goes into the world's smallest bathroom.  Yes it is a horrid location but the only spot it could have gone when someone decided to put another bath in years ago.  I am grateful we have it.   Being a 1929 bungalow there originally was only one bath upstairs.   There is a double louvered door around the corner from this one that is a coat closet.  That is finished too.

I am finished for the day so I can relax and re-energize for tomorrow.  Planning on watching DWTS!  Definitely not as easy to do as it used to be but I actually like to paint....as long as I have some good music to listen to while doing it.

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Really love the new shade and it works wonderfully with the white trim.

Debbie

Libby Fife said...

I just love that color! So clean and crisp with that white.

My parents have a home/bungalow built right around that time so I know what you are talking about:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...