Jan 9, 2012

Three Amigos

Well as you can see, I have a name for this piece.  I constructed No. 3 last night but got stuck and decided I needed to quit while I was still successful.  Those late night sessions can spell disaster for me if I push myself.  This morning while the sun was shining in the window, I finished the construction and began quilting it.

I came back to my studio after lunch and cropped the entire quilt, added some more leaves and I believe I am finished!  I will do the seed pods nest and then the binding, the sleeve and the label.

2 comments:

Libby Fife said...

You sure made them look alive and vibrant! Lots of great movement.

I know what you mean-pushing yourself when you are tired never works!

WoolenSails said...

The new flower, really added to the piece, came out beautifully. I really like how the red shade beneath makes some things pop and others blend into the art piece, nice effect.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...