Oct 29, 2011

Mountain Moose


I was working on this this morning up until 5 minutes before I needed to be at the store.  So I quickly took his photo with my ironing board cutting it off.  
I have added a few more green leaves and a fern by the Moose on the path.  
Then a tree is running up the left side with my favorite blackcapped chickadee sitting out on one of the branches.  Right now I used my drawing and still need to put him together with fabric. He is in the foreground so his size will be larger.
It is getting there.

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

I love what you are doing, and the colors are so gorgeous. The chickadee was a perfect addition, gives even more depth. Are you going to add a few leaves over the fern? It seems set in, the way it is.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...