Sep 3, 2011

Detail Photos



"Honorable Mention?" deserved a better presentation then what it was given yesterday.
So here it is in all it's glory.  I am very happy with it and I finished it before going back to our County Fair and taking more photos this year!

 It all began with this photo I took at the 2010 Cty. Fair.

Now my Grandson, Max is here for the weekend.  We will take him home on Monday.
I plan on getting back in the studio then before we begin our privacy fence project on the 10th.

"Quilt Expo" begins  on the 8th and my sister and I are once again going.  My "Gouldians"  are in the show so it will be great fun seeing it there as well as all the other gorgeous quilts.  Since the International Show has left Chicago this is the largest show I can go to right now because of not being able to leave the store for more than a day on a weekend.   I am really looking forward to it. 
Saved up a little bit of $ for it too!

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Love seeing the closeups. I am thinking of using some of my photos from this week and trying some small pieces. I am sure mine will be more folk art though;)

Debbie

Cameron said...

Barb, I love this quilt. Did I already tell you that I had a pet rooster named Andy. He was a leghorn, a big white guy. He followed me everywhere.
This quilt has such personality, just like you.
Hugs, Cameron

Susan Turney said...

Love it! What does "On hold" mean on the "Quilts for sale" page? I love "Three Poppies".

Marilyn said...

Who wouldn't fall in love with this face?! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...