Jun 4, 2011

Be Aware


This  morning I brought my camera outside with a cup of coffee just in case a bird came close enough to photograph.  I am trying to catch a big crow up close but they do not like me or my camera once I get close enough with my lens to get a really good shot.  
So I was sitting on the deck and I see something on my shutter.   I had to go investigate but thought it was a bug of some sort.

No bug!  The tiniest toad and how he got there since it is up high I have no idea.
Went out again before leaving for work and he was gone.  
He is sort of ugly but seems to have the slightest smile on his face like he just wants to say "I knew I could do it!"

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I try the same thing, but the minute I step outside the birds go away. I finally took some through the window. Is that a smile or a smirk, lol.

Debbie

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

On further review Debbie is right, it is definitely a smirk!

Anonymous said...

He's a tree flog and his feet have little suction-type things on them. He's a climber by nature.

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

Now this is why I love my blog, you learn so much. Thank you Anonymous!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

frogs! crows! oh my! what next! hahah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...