Aug 31, 2009

Previews of Coming Attractions


Although the Commission project that I am working on is not a "signed" deal yet, I needed to get started as the time line to get a number of pieces done is so short.
So here are segments of the three I have begun. The one above is "Tulips". It is ready to be quilted.


This one is "Mother & Child" and is finished.


This one is "Mums" and is being quilted as we speak.

Hope you like them...I have to work in a certain color palette as well which is a challenge.

10 comments:

Eva said...

How wonderful!

Joyce said...

They are gorgeous! I especially like the tulips with their subtle color tints.

Beena said...

These are all gorgeous pieces! Very pretty color palettes/designs you are working with.

Kay said...

My first thought was how unlike your usual colors these are. They're beautiful nonetheless. I especially like Mums.

Janice said...

oh, wow! wow! wow! they are all so wonderful and all so different!

Nellie's Needles said...

Looking gooooood! I especially like the tulip one. The others are wonderful and intriguing as well.

Libby Fife said...

Beautiful. Really delicate. Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve:)

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

Thank you all....I need this support when working through this project and at this pace I do not have time to rethink many decisions that I make and have to trust my instincts. It is good to hear you are with me.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You are brave to take on a large commission. I take it there are more pieces to make you when you say these are three that you have begun. They all look interesting and hope we will see more of them some day.

Terri Stegmiller said...

Love those flowers up top. You sure are a big teaser with these previews. Can't wait to see the whole picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...