Aug 3, 2009


As you can see, over the last few days I have found some time to work on my quilt, "Lily".
I have used various green fabrics from my stash to make the pads.

I added curled up sides on some of them to add dimension.

Then some reeds working through them for a verticle element.

Last I added a few buds just beginning to open.

Now it is time to find some whites and begin the flower.


Eva said...

The greens are so stunningly natural! I'm looking forward to following the process.

Beena said...

The pad leaves look so real! I can't wait to see how the lily comes out! Very striking so far!

Kay said...

I forgot to mention how lovely the effect of sunlight that you've created with the varieties of green is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...