Jun 24, 2009

The Culprit and The Goose


Here is a photo of the Culprit, aka Bella! She is just keeping me busy and has bonded to me like glue. This is much to the dismay of my two dogs who have to adjust to her demands for my attention.
Only two more days and she will be going home. I think I will miss her!


Progress continues on The Goose. I have to work with Bella leaning on my leg or lying on my feet . So moving back and forth between my cutting table and my design wall is difficult but doable. I am fusing to black stabilizer so that I can quilt the entire background first and then the goose will go ontop.

6 comments:

Beena said...

Silly Bella! What a cutie!

Love the way "The Goose" is progressing. Sounds like an interesting technique; stabilizing, then adding the goose after quilting.

Nellie's Needles said...

Well, now, I have goose bumps since I enlarged your goose photo to see it better. It is coming along beautifully. I can almost feel his perspective up there in the sky.

Unknown said...

I think this is going to be fantastic!

Libby Fife said...

That is one powerful goose! Not to mention a very cute dog.

Eva said...

The goose is very distinct. I also like the spotlight rays in the background, they are like sunshine breaking through the clouds. We have this kind of birds close to our place, and often we see them flying low over the house.

Claire O'Connor said...

Barbara, this quilt (again!) is just fabulous!! And that photo of Bella is adorable - I love her looking up into the camera like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...