Mar 27, 2009

Slow Going

The weekend is coming up and they are talking about SNOW! We are just on the edge of the storm so I am crossing my fingers it will miss us. This is the hardest part of spring in Wisconsin. You can be having a 60 degree day and before you know it you are down to the 20's again. Next week it is supposed to stay in the 30's most of the week. Not what I was hoping for that is for sure.

In the meantime I am continuing to quilt "Urban Sprawl". It seems to be taking longer than usual because I have had to find time all week to get into my studio. So instead of being able to spend 4 or more hours on it, I have had to work in 20 minute, 15 minute, 10 minute spans when I can fit it in. You make progress but not like you can when you really sit down and work for an afternoon.

Hopefully I will have something to show early next week. We will see.

1 comment:

Libby Fife said...

But I bet your back and arms don't hurt as much this way. Plus there is the exercise of the up and down!

Have a good one Barbara and try to stay warm. What capricious weather! I am ashamed to say that it was 78 degrees here today and just beautiful. Wishing you warm thoughts:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...