Feb 10, 2009

New Elements





I successfully made it through my babysitting weekend. Max seemed to enjoy himself and the weather cooperated by giving us warm enough temperatures to go for a walk in the stroller.
I sure do have a new appreciation to what all goes into raising children. I have forgotten how much energy it takes and how much little ones learn in short periods of time. It is truly amazing. Here is a picture of him showing his Belly Button.

Monday I cleaned up the house a bit and then had time to work on Mulberry Bush. I added some new elements.....Petticoats, kite and mouse. (The blonde is definitely more decent now.) There is still more to come but I am getting there. Then last nite I worked on my beading once again. I am finding that it is hard to stop. I keep finding areas I think need just a few more beads! No pictures until it is complete so you can be surprised . I am pretty happy on how it is turning out.


3 comments:

Libby Fife said...

I just love The Girls. I am happy too that Blondie lengthened her dress-modesty is a virtue after all:) wink! wink!

The new leaves and animal additions are wonderful too. Glad that you survived baby sitting. Your Little Man looks like he had a good time.
Thanks,
Libby

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

Thank you Libby. I enjoyed myself with him.

I am happy with the girls. I left the circle open on the left side, inviting the viewer to enter into the fun. Do you think people will understand that?

Barb

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...