"Leaves" is finished (well except for sewing on the pocket and label which are pinned on the back. I made this to hang in my very small bathroom. Our house was built in 1929 when there was no such thing as two bathrooms. So a previous owner incorporated a bathroom off the kitchen. If I had been here I would have put the door over by the steps which lead to the lower level rather than having it open into the main part of the kitchen, but unfortunately I was not and that was not done. I remind myself it is better than only having the one bathroom upstairs so quit complaining. The bathroom maybe measures 36 x 36! I am not kidding. It has a pedestal sink w/mirror and a toilet. Thats it. So now I can take down the print which people have bumped into, especially husky men like my Bob, and put this up instead.
I have decided to try putting my binding on backwards and blanket stitching it to the front. I like that idea. I used a variegated navy thread and feel it added just a bit of interest to the binding itself and the edge. Sure made it go fast too!