Jan 8, 2009

Mulberry Bush




Well, here is my next quilt. I am calling it "The Mulberry Bush". I have sketched out the children and some animal characters. I may not add all of them but they are ready in case I do.
I want it to look like the old time storybook illustrations. I plan on doing all the girls dresses in bright pink, yellow, greens and blues. The tree will go up through the middle and the cat will be looking down from a tree branch. There will be a kite up in one border corner with the tail curling around into the quilt body. Other things may come to mind as I progress through this
piece so we will see where it goes.

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That looks like a fun quilt.

If you go into your profile and put a check mark in front of Show email, I can email you back about my camera.

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

I did that! I will wait to hear from you. Thank you.

frannie said...

I'll be watching your progress with Mulberry Bush, it looks like an enjoyable project. Love those mice and cats.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...