Dec 18, 2008

Time For A Glass of Wine and Some Soft Music!

Well, I am finished. My presents are wrapped, my gifts are mailed, my cards are sent and my turkey for this weekend is thawing. I am so happy! How great it is to know that you are not forgetting something or how to fit in time to get to the Mall for a gift or deciding whether to send a gift card this year rather than a present and standing in line at the post office to get it sent out on time etc. etc. etc.

So tonight, in the midst of another big snow storm, I will sit back with a glass of wine and look at my tree and toast to myself for getting it done once again! I might even head up to my studio and
put some audition fabric on my design wall! It may be a snow day tomorrow you know!

1 comment:

Jacque Davis said...

Isn't that a great feeling!! Enjoy!

I will be there in just a couple more days.

Jacque

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...