Jul 27, 2009

End of Vacation


My weeks vacation is over and tomorrow it is back to work.
It was a relaxing time. Only negative thing....for the last four days they predicted thunderstorms. We changed all our plans for being outside and then even though it got very dark and cloudy, it never stormed. So much of what we could have done we did not.

Saturday I spent the day with my daughter Molly. We went to a quilt shop, then to a Farmers Market in Appleton, out to lunch at Olive Garden and then shopping at the mall.
It was a great time and we have not been able to find an entire day together for a while now.

Musicians at the Farmers Market.

I did find time to finish some projects around the house. I framed new fabric in my Bathroom.


This one I fused some stars over the fabric.

So....it was enjoyable and I wish it would last a bit longer but yet I am happy we had the time off together.

2 comments:

Beena said...

Sounds like it was a nice "staycation"! And I adore your framed fabric projects.

Libby Fife said...

So glad you got to spend time with your daughter.

I am loving your framed fabric idea. I have some pictures in my bathroom that I would like to switch out. Great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...