There are only a few ribbon winners but oh so many beautiful quilts at a show. Getting in a show is important and your quilt was probably the favorite of a lot of the visitors.
I agree. Both you and the quilt look wonderful. I like the picture of the bridge piece hanging on the wall too. Even more beautiful than it looked in the post.
Up against some tough competition. I think this is a wonderful quilt and yes, Congratulations on being in the show!!
ReplyDeleteThere are only a few ribbon winners but oh so many beautiful quilts at a show. Getting in a show is important and your quilt was probably the favorite of a lot of the visitors.
ReplyDeleteI'm proud just that my friend (you) got in the show. Personally, I think it should have won best of show - but we both know I'm still a newbie.
ReplyDeleteHugs - Marie
Blind judges? tom any cocktails before judging? i dunno. Looks fab to me! so do you by the way!
ReplyDeleteI guess it depends on the judge's taste, I love it.
ReplyDeleteI am my own worst critic, so I don't need any help there;)
Debbie
You look great! Nuts to those critics too. I bet everybody there at the show enjoyed your piece.
ReplyDeleteIf you love it..it's been judged by the person who matters. I hope you got good feedback.
ReplyDeletepretty fab in my humble opinion.
I agree. Both you and the quilt look wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI like the picture of the bridge piece hanging on the wall too. Even more beautiful than it looked in the post.
Barb, Obviously you are a winner to have so many loving followers who admire you and your work. Give yourself a huge blue ribbon.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Cameron
So sorry and congratulations all wrapped up in one.
ReplyDelete